This pages guides beginners in Java and explains how to take online Java Training.
How beginners can best path for learning Java from Java Training courses?
Beginners in Java programming language always confuses with the lots of advertisement and various offering from various training institutes. In this page I will try to give you full information on selecting your Java Training path if you are beginner in Java.
Beginners should first decide on the programming technologies for making their carrier in programming field. There are lots of programming technologies which is being used these days for writing applications.
Here is the list of modern programming language which is being used these days:
- Java - Java technologies for developing
server, desktop and mobile applications
script which runs on browser.
- C# - Micorsoft technologies for developing
- PHP - Is scripting language which runs
server side and generates dynamic content.
- C++ - For developing applications for
hardware, severs and native applications.
- Python - Python is powerful object oriented
- C - C is structural, procedural programming
language which is widely used for developing operating systems
and other applications.
- SQL - SQL stands for Standard Query
Langauge which is used to interact/query the databases.
- Ruby - Another object oriented programming
- Objective-C - This used to develop
applications for Mac and iOS devices.
- Perl - Perl is interpreted programming
language mostly used on Linux.
- .NET - .NET is Microsoft technologies used
for building applications.
- R - R is another open source programming
language, which is mostly used for statistical computing and
- Swift - Swift programming language is developed by Apple and this language is used to develop applications for iOS, macOS, watchOS, tvOS, and Linux.
Above list gives you idea about the latest programming languages which is in market. You can decide on various technologies and choose your career path.
If you have decided on the make your career in Java then you should prepare yourself in advance for hard work and learn various Java technologies.
Learning Java alone won't help you must, but you have to learn other Java frameworks like, Hibernate, Struts, JSF and Spring framework.
Most of Java developers work on dynamic web application and they must know following technologies as well:
- HTML and HTML5
- Ajax and jQuery
- Json etc..
So, you can see there are many technologies to be learned to become expert and highly paid programmer. But good news is that you don't have to learn all these technologies at once. After learning Core and Advanced Java you can try to find a Job, after getting job you can work and keep on learning new technologies.
Here are the Java technologies you should learn before applying for a new Job:
- Core Java - Foundation of Java programming
- Advanced Java - Advance concepts of Java
and uses of various Java API's for writing codes.
- JDBC - Java Database Connectivity is
specification and API for connecting to databases from Java
- Servlets - Technology in Java for writing
Dynamic web application.
- JSP - Extension of Servlet which allows the
developers to embed Java code into HTML code. Used for creating
UI view (HTML pages which runs on browser) in dynamic web
- HTML - HTML is also known as Hyper Text
Markup Language, which is used for creating the web pages on
Internet which runs in the browser.
After learning above technologies your chances of getting job increases. You can continue learning new technologies. We at http://javatraininginstitute.com/ offers well researched training materials to our students. With us you will also get exposure of live projects and you will learn things in depth.
You can apply for our training classes by sending "Training Request" form or contact us through email. If you have any query regarding our training program call us on mobile phone number.
Contact us on +91 9971440022 or email us at email@example.com for any type of training requirement.